African Homestay

Monday, September 04, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a traveler from China. I have a plan to travel to Kenya . The duration for my stay is one week, from Aug. 23rd to Aug. 28th as planned. I am very interested in interculture communication and would like to choose a homestay as my basic accomodation in Nairobi. If possilbe, could you please send me some basic information or suggestion for my plan. Do I need to get in touch with the homestay in advance before I come over? And could I ask you to build up the link between the homestay and me? If this is the case, could I know whether you charge for the service and information you offer and how much it is? Also, how much I need to pay for the hostfamily on the per day basis?

I do not have special requirement for my travel to Kenya. I just love to see a country in Africa and experience the local culture and get to know some African people and make friends with them if possible. So it will be great if the homefamily you arrange for me is very friendly to people and their charge for my stay on the daily basis will not be too high.

I am sorry to disturb you by throwing you too many questions. But I do trust you and look forward to your reply. Any information from you will be much appreciated.

Thanks again.
Sarah (Huang Weijun)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home