African Homestay

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello,
My daughters ages 18 & 20 and I are coming to East Africa this summer. WE were there for a shorter time last year.

I am a headmaster at a high school in Chicago Illinois. We have volunteer assignemnts for most of our stay, but we have open from July 5 to 15 or August 2 to 8. We will spend our other time in Arusha and Lwak.

We are looking for volunteer work experiences hopefully in schools and a place to stay. During this trip I am also seeking people who would like to partner with students/teachers/families from their schools and schools in Chicago Illinois. I am working with Sentor Barack Obama to get this done, and I know many host families in Chicago.

If you have any contacts or availablity in July, please let me know as I am trying to develop my intenery. I know that it is for a short time, I am VERY flexible, and my daughters can teach English, work with math, and I can do whatever. We have lots of experience and would bring materials.
thank you,
Judy Vojta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home