African Homestay

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My name is Josphat Musau. I happened to read one of the past Saturday Magazine where you featured and got so much impressed by the venture that you have on homestay village tours. Indeed this is agreat idea and a very thrilling move to help peolpe of diverse cultures to learn and benefit from the Idea.
I am also so interested in this kind of a venture as there is once I sat and thought of the same but indefinately could not know where the idea disppeared to but on reading this article, I got so upbeat and thought of contacting you. I am interested in this venture and would like to meet you and get to know each other. We may also help each other in this move and help it grow as well to greater height.
Please tell me how we can meet and talk more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home